10.23.2012

Maybe an elephant with its broad back and slow pace
Will carry me to sleep
Will put one foot in front of the other
slowly heavily
and before the night falls
I will be dreaming
Inside the womb with my child
Connecting with him before he's born
Holding onto each other
Bracing for the coming storm
The roof of the house is peeling off slowly
Soft tornadoes I see them everywhere
Twister twister you are simply coming for me,
quietly dancing your way straight to my mind and body
And I have to learn to learn to learn
that fear is only temporary
to let myself be flung to the cliffs and under the ocean
There is no more time
There is a crystal that dangles over my forehead
Grandfather guide me
Grandfather warrior remind me of what its like
after the ravaging stops.

No comments:

Post a Comment